My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Monday, March 4, 2013

In Sympathy

     I recently had to make a sympathy card for a dear friend whose father unexpectedly died.  She thanked me for the card and showed it to her friends and relatives who came to her home after the funeral.  I was able to CASE a card by Mary Fish that featured a unique fold and closure.


I entered this card in the following challenges:
     DRS Designs Challenge #61 -- Sympathy
     Great Impressions -- Going Green


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely sympathy card you created for your friend. I'm certain she loved it!! Beautiful colors and very interesting fold. I'm gonna have to try that! Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your fancy fold and the papers you chose. Thanks so much for playing along at DRS Desingns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the fold. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colors you used for this sympathy card. Thanks for joining us in the DRS Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Love the papers! Thanks for playing in the DRS Designs Sympathy challenge this week. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the layered papers and fresh color combo! Stunning card! Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete