My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Celebrate Easter!

I recently made a triple tier birthday card for my daughter.  However, when it came to making an Easter card for my granddaughter, I could only manage two tiers!  It is really hard to put embellishments on the layers that are hidden "inside" the card, but I did manage to get a little chick to pop up and say, "Celebrate Easter!"




I entered this card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash -- Easter or Spring
Eureka Stamps -- Easter Basket
Pink by Design -- Easter Theme Design
Victorine Stamps -- Anything Easter
In The Pink --  Spring/Easter in Pink

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable.....what a great design xx

    Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the spring colours. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the style of this card and you did such a beautiful job! Glad you could join the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft, sweet and pastel - I love it. Thanks for sharing it in our challenge this week.
    Karen
    Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a clever and fabulous card - love it! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Easter card... love the little pull-out chick!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time... hope to see you here again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in the "Easter or spring challenge" at Shopping our Stash this week! Fabulous card! love the little chickie that comes out the top!

    ReplyDelete