My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Dollar Store" Easter Cards!

     I have five grandsons, ages 5-9, and although they enjoy getting the cards that I have made,  my time spent making them does not equal their appreciation of the cards!  When I was wandering through the local dollar store, I saw some Easter window clings, Easter gift bags, and Easter egg stickers.  I thought to myself, "Hmmmm???  Why don't I use these items to made the Easter cards for my grandsons?"  So here are their "Dollar Store" Easter cards!


My newest grandson (age six months) will get this cute Easter bunny card made from a gift bag.



His brother will get this bunny card with additional Easter eggs that I made from a window cling.



My five-year-old grandson who lives in Virginia will get this Easter card made from a gift bag.


I made the Easter "basket" from a Spellbinders hexagonal die and added some Easter egg stickers that I found at the dollar store.


The only card that I made for my grandsons that did not have embellishments from the dollar store was this twist fold card that I made using papers from Michael's.

Hopefully they will all enjoy their Easter cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment