My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary


Most of my cards seem to be pink and green, so I wanted to use another color combination for an anniversary card. Taking a cue from my blog, I decided to make a black and green card. I entered this card in the Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge--using a neutral color, one other color, and black.


Supplies include: SU's Whisper White and Basic Black CS, So Swirly jumbo wheel stamped with StazOn black, Whimsical Words stamp, Day and Night DSP, and Scallop Edge punch, green paper from my stash, Marvy Uchida scallop punches, and brads and ribbon from Michael's.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a lovely green, black and white card. Love it. The flowers are so effective.

    ReplyDelete