My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Birthday Bling


My card cave friends and I went on a field trip to our favorite scrapbook/stamping store to stock up on supplies! What a perfect place to buy some bling for Week 8's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room! Even though I took 16 (!) photos of this card, I found that the "bling" did not really "bling" in the photo!

Supplies included: DCVW glitter card, Martha Steward grass punch, SU's bird punch, Marvy Uchida scallop oval punch, SU's Well Scripted stamp, SU's Pink Passion ink, Debbie Mumm patterned paper, ribbon from Michael's, and bling from BasicGray, Jolee's Jewels, and Queen & Co.

3 comments:

  1. I know ... bling is hard to show up in pics. Your card turned out perfect, Beth! Just the right amount of 'Archivers' bling to make it sparkle!! So glad you could join us again this week in the Tea Room -- thanks for sharing your talents with us all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Beth! Love those blingy flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I really like the block design to this. Thanks for playing along with us at the Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete