My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Baseball Birthday Card

My oldest grandson, who is turning 14, loves baseball, so I thought I'd create a birthday card using some baseball paper I had in my stash.  I found a "fun fold flap card" on Dawn Griffith's blog and I used "Happy Birthday Gorgeous," a new Stampin' Up bundle, for the die cut and stamps.

When the "Happy Birthday" flap is lifted, the "Make A Wish" message appears.  On the inside of the card, I used the "It's Your Day" stamp.  I also made a small envelope for the gift of money that I am sending him.



I am entering this card in the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. I love your card - your grandson will be over the moon - the red really sets it off - thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Stunning to look at and an amazingly clever fold. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth inside and out this is totally a great card for a teenage boy. Love the baseball paper and the fancy fold design you chose to accent the HB die cut. Wonderful! Thanks for playing along with the Masculine Challenge WWC124 this week at the Watercooler Wednesday blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Beth, from the terrific front right to the beautifully completed inside, your card is sensational. Love the colours! Love that baseball Designer Paper. Love the little cash envelope. But most of all I love the way you've used that new Happy Birthday die cut on your front flap. Hiding the "Make a wish" was a brilliant idea. I feel a CASE coming on. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea with the baseballs! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday for Fiona's Anything Goes Masculine Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - great design and colour combination.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete