For my second granddaughter who is three, I designed a Valentine with a retired SU set that included a cute mouse holding a heart! It is another box card; you would think I would get tired of making them since most of my Christmas cards this past year were box cards!
Pink and green = classic colour combo and I love it! Fabulous card Beate Thanks for playing along at LCI for our Pink +1 challenge and good luck Laurie xx
lovely card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week at cards and more.
Hugs,Beate
Pink and green = classic colour combo and I love it!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Beate
Thanks for playing along at LCI for our Pink +1 challenge and good luck
Laurie xx
Great cards! I am a new follower. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
ReplyDeleteGeorgiana
Carson's Creations
Thanks for joining the Ladybugs challenge this time,Happy Crafting, Julie.x
ReplyDelete