My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Pink and Green Valentine

For my second granddaughter who is three, I designed a Valentine with a retired SU set that included a cute mouse holding a heart!  It is another box card; you would think I would get tired of making them since most of my Christmas cards this past year were box cards!


I entered this card in Challenge #75--Valentines at Cards und More and the Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge which was to use pink and another color.

4 comments:

  1. lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us this week at cards and more.



    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and green = classic colour combo and I love it!
    Fabulous card Beate
    Thanks for playing along at LCI for our Pink +1 challenge and good luck
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I am a new follower. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the Ladybugs challenge this time,Happy Crafting, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete