My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Heyday!

I recently finished making Halloween cards for my grandchildren.  Using a lot of supplies,
including two spiders that formerly were perched on top of a Halloween headband, 
 I created cards to give just the right amount of spooky delight!


My eight-year-old grandson will get this card. I got the spider web free at a local craft store
because it had fallen off of the display!  I entered this card in Paper Issues "31 Days of Halloween."


This card is for my four-year-old grandson.

My ten-year-old granddaughter, who loves anything purple and turquoise, will get this card.


I used one of the headband spiders for this card for my six-year-old grandson. 
 I cut the branch out on my Cricut.








No comments:

Post a Comment