My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday Cards

I recently made birthday cards for my son-in-law, my granddaughter, and a friend.



I used some retired SU DSP for this gatefold card.  I have made a lot of gatefold cards recently as I like the fact that when they are open, the outside and inside of the card coordinate beautifully.


I find it is difficult to make masculine cards, so I bought some coordinating masculine papers.  I like this paper in particular because of the watches--passing time equals birthdays!


My granddaughter is a gymnast, and for her birthday card, I made a step card and used a photo of her that I took at one of her gymnastics meets.  Her favorite color is purple, so I added
a purple butterfly and a purple flower.





No comments:

Post a Comment