My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Never Too Late to Celebrate!

I do not have any excuses as to why I did not get these Valentine's Day cards that I made for my grandchildren posted.  This card was for one of my granddaughters who displays all of the cards that I have made for her in her room!

One of my grandsons loves Thomas the Train, so I thought this Thomas chipboard would make a great card for him.  (Note:  He is now on a dinosaur kick!)
I made this card for my other granddaughter.  I used my Cricut to cut out the scalloped shape for the card.  I also found that my Cricut does not like to cut metallic paper!

I made this card for one of my other grandsons.  I printed the message on my computer and then trimmed it to fit.  I used some Christmas paper for the card; after all, red is just not for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment