My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Blitz

Along with a card I entered in The Shabby Tea Room's Week #30 Challenge (and that I gave to my nine-year-old granddaughter), I also made five other Halloween cards for my grandchildren who range in age from one to nine!   Since I have four grandsons, I did not make very many frilly Halloween cards!

This card was for my one-year-old granddaughter.  I modified it from a door hanger that I made in our neighborhood card club.

My (almost) three-year-old grandson does not like scary things, so I thought these laughing pumpkins would be perfect for him!

While I was looking through SU's latest catalog, I got the idea for pumpkin ornaments, so I used SU's ornament punch and several other SU punches to create some ornaments for my three-year-old grandson's card.


My five-year-old grandson loves to trick or treat, so I thought this would be the perfect card for him.

I found this layout for a card in a recent craft magazine, and I added a web and some spiders to make it extra scary for my seven-year-old grandson!

No comments:

Post a Comment