My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary




My sister and her husband are celebrating their 46th wedding anniversary this month. I chose some DP from Paper Studio as the basis for my card and then used colors found in the flowers and leaves. I wanted the flowers and leaves to pop, so I painted them with Stickles. I also put a greeting on the inside of the card.

Stamps: SU's Whimsical Words, Hampton Art anniversary stamp; Paper: SU's Old Olive, DP from My Mind's Eye and Paper Studio; Ink: SU's Old Olive and Orchid Opulence; Accessories: Marvy Uchida scalloped oval punches, SU's 3/4" circle punch, Stickles, button from Joanne's, and scrumpled vintage seam binding from Deb's Simple Treasures Etsy shop.

1 comment: