My friends and I gather in my card cave to stamp, share ideas, talk, and eat!
Enjoy some of my card cave creations!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wishes Come True


Bella Rose has been one of my favorite SU designer papers. Although it's retired, I had enough scraps to complete a card for The Shabby Tea Room's Week 3 challenge.


Supplies included SU's Bella Rose DSP, Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red CS; SU's Heard from the Heart stamp; SU's Kiwi Kiss ink; and ribbon, brads, and leaf stamp from Michael's.

2 comments:

  1. Simply Beautiful job, Beth!! I {heart} that Bella Rose DSP! Thanks for creating such a lovely design this week for THE SHABBY TEA ROOM! I look forward to seeing what you'll have for us next week with the new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! That DSP looks so pretty as flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Tha Shabby Tea Room! :)

    ReplyDelete